Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sungreeter and such

Hey,


I made some progress with processing:

This is my first self-designed and self-written piece of processing based on objects. It is one object that is copied a certain number of times that takes its colour from the X and Y position of the screen and from the X coordinate of the mouse. So move your mouse to see some change.

After showing it to friends I showed how easy it is to change something like this and I made this piece:

ain't that nice? :)

Anyway, In my stupid efforts to make a good sungreeter I came up with this thing:

I now have a new motor which uses 5V (so no Relay anymore :) ) which uses a elastic band to turn an old photo-film-case. In which something needs to be put in order to make some sound. The problem I'm having, still, is that the motors work to fast. And I don't really have good ideas how to slow these down, but I hope that with this set up I can slow it down a bit. And later maybe even better... lets hope :).

so that was it for now!

cheers!

frank

No comments:

Post a Comment