Friday, January 7, 2011

Holidays

Happy new year!!!!

New year, new opportunities, new ideas and new creations! :) I hope...

anyway, Last weekend I went to Goettingen to see some friends that I met in Lisbon during the awesome age of Erasmus absurdity. And I saw a video lately of a photographer that made a lot of pictures and put them in a movie. Which was awesome:

LA to Santa Cruz to Portland to Seattle and Back from Ian Flanigan on Vimeo.

So I decided that I wanted something similar, just to experiment. So I took my camera and went berserk! well, in the end I found out that I didn't go as berserk as I would wanted to go, but at least it resulted in a lot of pictures. so here is it:

Trip to Goettingen from FrankBorsboom on Vimeo.

Ok ok! I know... It is kind of crappy and stupid since the music cuts off and the images seem to stutter. But I think I just need to do this in a proper video editing software (AE? :) ) and not in Live Move Maker.

That said, expect an updat on this video as it still needs to get better (frame rate, music, all pictures in, all pictures in an angle that makes sense :) ).

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment