Tuesday, February 28, 2012

hmm....

Okay, so again I didn't post anything for a while...
Somehow I've been quite busy with lots of stuff and I haven't really found any time to do much.

To do show you something I made this:

I used one of my old photo's and made this small animation on it. :) again it is in the style of Dmitry Maximov. I hope you like it :)

Then I continued further with my watch!, I got nothing to show yet, which is also a reason for not posting yet, but hopefully I can make some pictures soon.
In the meantime I found this site:
M E M E N T O

It has an awesome look, And I'm seriously considering to apply something like this to my watch :)

Graduation is also coming along, I hope to bring out a questionnaire soon. Which I will also post here, Just in case :).

No comments:

Post a Comment