Thursday, April 23, 2009

Big Huge Post!

Almost 2 weeks since the last post! and what a two weeks :)

First of all, Aurora visited! And we went to Cabo da Roca! (The most western part of mainland Europe!)

Aurora and the firehouse of Cabo da Roca

Nice play of the sun and clouds!

When we climbed down we saw this awesome rock which made really cool sounds when waves came true it. BTW this thing is BIG! might not look so on this foto, but it is,.. trust me :).

Luckily Aurora also brought a camera so lots more photos!

Nice view from the Santa Justa Elevadore (?)!

Me with a blurred faculty!

Me trying to fly in front of Torre de Belem! I'm awesome :D.

Yeah!

:)

A week before Aurora came se send some pictures that I made with my Ensign box camera:

The Ensign Ful-Vue II (Picture taken by Ridzert Ingenegeren!).

The pictures taken with it!

So a week later I went to a place nearby Cabo the Roca, and took some photos, really nice place!!!

Praia Grande.

Some place between Praia Grande and Praia Adraga.

Praia Adraga, some huge waves! about 2 meters. okay not really huge, but this was just on a windless sunny day!

And also my parents and brother and sister came!!!
But because I forgot to charge the battery of my camera, I only have some uninteresting pictures of some stuff in Lisbon, but here are the ones I got:

Here They are!

The famous electrico 28 times two!

Actually a picture that doesn't make sence here, but a picture of Auroras most favorite three in Lisbon!

And now the pictures taken by them:

At the Miradouro near my room.

At Faira de Ladros

In Cascais.

The Fairytail like Palace da Pena.

The 'romantic' castel of the mores.

And the last shot, ahhh what cute :).

Akay, this was nice! But I have to go again! have fun! bye bye,
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment