Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quicky

Okay, maybe I should just accept the fact that my average time to post is 2 weeks. Not a lot of things happend these two weeks (it rained, I got wet, I got to classes, the sun shone, I went to beach, I got burned). But there was a visit from my old home!

Bart!

I just started taking pictures when he went away, so that's way it looks like he always wore the same clothes :P.

Bart and the two yellow monsters!

The trip so far.

And Bart going again.

I have also been working on school! Yeah, I work... Earlier I said I was working with a group on a chair made of glassfiber. And now I actually have a picture! (I forgot to change the battery so that's why just 1 picture...)

The chair, the colours are from the siliconpaper which makes sure that the glassfiber lets loose, and Luis, one of the project group.

Also! I needed to make a blog for one of the drawing classes, to post a drawing every day! so that will be on:

http://monk-eh-desenha.blogspot.com/

Okay! that was it!
See you in a week or two :P!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment