Monday, April 6, 2009

Aaaaaah all the catching up!

Okay at first I thought I would have plenty of time to post on this blog, but Erasmus live, school, language course and a very nice visit of a girlfriend somehow always find a way to get in the way :).
So now I'll just post alot of pictures! yeah! :)

First of al a trip to Guincho! This was a trip by train to Cascais and then by bicycle (! yup they've got them here! for free!!! AAAAHHH!!!). Here are some pics :)

The trains to bring us to the nice beaches and Cascais!

Some quick self portrait (If you can call it like that :))

Really nice rocks :). We found them on the way to Guincho.

The Firetower that was hangin' with the cool rocks.

The place to be! Guincho! With alot of kites! Also in the background there is the mountain (I don't know how it is called) with some really big clouds coming over them.

Some weird bridge next to a little house on some rocks for no reason at all.

To proof that I don't always go to some beach or another here are some pictures of my faculty! Yar!

This is the 'balcony' to which all the rooms are connected to. Try to imagine the breaks :)

Faculdade De Arquitectura! my faculty!

From far!

Okay this was it for now! Expect more soon!
peace out bro's!
frank

1 comment:

  1. I like the weird bridge next to that little house! I like the rock-climbing! want to!
    love to do that next time!

    ReplyDelete