Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh my god!

Now that I see my blog and read about Porto, and I think that's almost 3 weeks ago! After that a lot has happend. I started my classes! I got 2 drawing classes, 1 design project and a class where we need to make a chair from glassfiber. And I also started my Portugese language course! (Next time I will post some pictures of the faculty and its view :))
In other news: I've been to Cascais! A beautifull little town with lots of beaches :) But I don't have any pictures of that either...
Another trip I took with some Erasmus friends was to Carcavelos. And this time I do have some pictures!

Enjoying the sun.

Beach... B-)

Nice group shot :).

Surfing our way to the train.

Alright that's it for the moment expect more soon! :)
bye bye

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm!

    Looks fantastic! Especially the last shot surfing for the train.. nice!
    bye babe ;)

    ..Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige golven bij dat strand.

    ReplyDelete