Friday, July 17, 2009

Chair and House

Ok, I finished everything! The chair that I worked on with a team is finished and my design project is finished! I wish I had more photos of my chair because I found out I miss some stages, but in the mean time this has happened:

After putting layers of fiberglass on the mold we let it dry and we cut the fiberglass to take the mold out. Then we worked on bending some wood to make the seat and the supports of the seat.

To get the surface of the fiberglass smooth we put filling material to fill in the gaps and then we sanded.

We lacquered the seat.

We painted the chair.


This is the A0 poster i needed to make for my design project. It had to be self-explanatory (is this a word? :) ) so if you have any questions just ask :P.


So that's all for now!
See you!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea of your house. Looks very sophisticated. The chair looks also nice, but I don't see yet the end result or didn't I look good enough.
    You can be proud of what you have achieved. Bravo. Pity that you are now ready :-)

    ReplyDelete