Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Alive!

I'm Alive!

Yeah!,

Let's not talk about the details but yeah, I'm still here.

I guess I've written two posts already, but due to problems with Evernote (damn logins) and bad writing I didn't post anything.
The problem was (or still is?) that I was working on my Internship, and after that didn't really have the time (read : energy) to do anything else (let's say work on blog/projects/guitar playing/reading/watching blogs/ etc.). But then Aurora and I got a house(!) in Amsterdam(!) so now, for a month, we've been painting, laying the floor, slept, moved all our stuff, had coffee, had lunch, tried to organize way too many things, fix bike, dance Tango, drink more coffee, also some tea, bake pizza, and bake bread.
So I guess my excuse was (and sometimes still is) that I have too many things to do, to even care about my projects.

So, now the tide seems to have withdrawn for a while.

So from now on I will have some time to play with some ideas for projects.

The plan:
- Read back the posts..
- write down plans for new projects, or ones I still need to finish
- Start first project

(One note: the working room is still a mess so big handworking projects may still need to wait, so maybe now I will start the beginning of an awesome project! :) )
(Not too, that I don't really have a clue what I'm doing.)

But it does sound like a good plan right?

Also (maybe especially now that I have a house) this website has awesome projects! to create awesome furniture cheaply and awesomely!:
http://homemade-modern.com/














:D

cheers!
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment