Friday, June 26, 2009

Mokka Pot?

Hi there!

Long time no see! I still need to write about a lot! trip to madeira, trip to Geres, school, finished projects and so on, but because I'm still busy with my last project, and with some of my friends leaving I need to spend my time on that.

But just a little something in the middle:

Because my and Monk-EHs beloved Mokka pot has passed away!



I made coffee, but after a while I forgot! (didn't have my coffee yet :P) and after half an hour, the handle was in a puddle on the stofe burning away with black smoke. (Too bad I didn't have time to take a picture, it was magnificent!)



So we were both really sad.

Untill... One of my roommates pointed out that we still have another coffee maker! yeah! So now we are back and running again! (Although I need to figure out how not to put too much coffee in it, today I was really bouncing! (Which you can see a little in the photos :)))



Awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. super koel!! en super fijn lief :)
    Dikke KUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniet van je laatste weken daar! Hoop dat je niet smelt ;) En weet je al wat je doet zodra je in Amsterdam aangekomen bent? Let me know!

    Baci!

    ReplyDelete